- Wi-fi: YES
- Charging Power: 22.5W
- Touch Screen: Yes
- Other Features: Optical Stabilization,Photograph Phone,Fast Charging Phone
- Bluetooth Version: YSE
- Rear Camera Quantity: 2
- Wireless Charging: No
- NFC: YES
- Biometrics Technology: Fingerprint Recognition
- Charging Interface Type: Type-C
- Front Camera Quantity: 1
- 3.5mm Headphone Port: No
- Fast Charging: Adaptive Fast Charge
- Screen Type: Fullview Display
- Rear Camera Pixel: 20MP
- Front Camera Pixel: 24MP
- Battery Capacity(mAh): 3400
- Screen Material: IPS
- Battery Type: Not Detachable
- Display Resolution: 1080 x 2240
- SIM Card Quantity: 2 SIM Card
- Language: English,Russian,German,French,Spanish,Polish,Portuguese,ITALIAN,Turkish,Korean,Japanese,Arabic
- Display Size: 5.8
- Cellular: 3G,2G,4G
- Operation System: Android
- Item Condition: New
- Design: BAR
- Brand Name: Huawei
- Origin: Mainland China
A strange bird this Huawei P20 – a headliner without a spear. as long as you give it a chance, you may be surprised. And if you don’t dwell on what didn’t make the cut, you should be able to see the P20 for what it is – one dazzling flagship.
The signature Twilight hue is among the things the P20 duo will be remembered for. It’s available on both devices if you are lucky enough to reside in a region which stocks it, but the similarities don’t end here. The notched screen is shared, as is the Kirin 970 chip which, even though is six-months-old already, is still relevant.
The MasterAI is also a thing on the P20, improving the way we take pictures by allowing for some previously impossible tripod-free long-shutter pictures. You can use lossless telephoto zoom, record 960fps slow-mo videos, but you can also switch to monochrome and take some artsy shots downtown.
The 24MP selfie camera stays the same on both P20 phones, too. Can do Face Unlock and shoot portraits with blurred backgrounds in line with the current trends.
Huawei P20 specs
Unboxing the Huawei P20
Inside that box, you’ll find eye-catchy Huawei P20 packed with a 22.5W charging plug, an enhanced USB Type-C cable compatible with Huawei’s Super Charge, a pair of headphones, and a must-have 3.5mm-to-USB-C adapter.
Huawei P20 – our photos